M/Y Galapagos San Jose
A once in a lifetime naturalist cruise
Distinctive routes through the Galapagos for everyone
Specially designed for superior
class Galapagos cruising
- Stay fit & refreshed and fully enjoy all activities (included in cruise price!)
- Have a more intimate nature experience (max. 16 passengers)
- Expert naturalist guide brings nature even more to life.
- Personal attention from our welcoming staff: Let us pamper you!
- Each of our three easily combinable itineraries gives a different, but excellent impression.
- Optimal use of your scarce time in the Galapagos: visit 2 sites a day!
- Guaranteed departure dates with flexible duration (4-14 nights, Tue & Fri).
- Spacious and comfortable motor yacht without excessive luxury.
- Large and bright cabins on Main and Upper Deck with picture windows that can be opened.
- 4 decks with ample social areas: large Sun Deck and shaded terrace with loungers & outside bar.
Galapagos highlights: Unparalleled cruise destination
The most exceptional islands throughout the Galapagos
Motor Yacht San Jose welcomes you on-board to discover with your own eyes the unique wonders of the Galapagos Islands. We take you around the remote and most exceptional islands of the archipelago. San Jose is one of the larger 16 passenger yachts on the Galapagos Islands, guaranteeing an intimate, comfortable and very exclusive experience. Our certified professional crew and the knowledgeable, bilingual naturalist guide on-board will do their utmost to convert your once in a lifetime cruise into the trip of your life!
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals; filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wetsuits for hire)
- Return flight to the Galapagos Islands.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee & Transit Control Card (currently $120, subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tipping.
- Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen situations or request by the National Park.
- Please note we cannot guarantee the encounter of specific elusive or alien species.
- Single travellers can book a twin cabin on sharing basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveller of the same sex.